Sunday, December 16, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

 I very recently dove head first into the world of residential real estate. I was told that it would be a slow start and it would take some time to get traction, but I have to say that I have been insanely busy so far. I LOVE my job! I plan on sharing funny stories, personal views, real estate tidbits, and even answer a question or two if I can.


Coldwell Banker Upchurch Realty is my new home. I feel the power and and strenght of working for the number one real estate firm here in Athens. They have given me a great training foundation and set me on the path to great success in helping others as well as myself .

Please check in from time to time and I promise to try and keep you informed and entertained. The real estate market is ceratinly on the move forward and things are looking up!

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment